Comment on page
Preview Mode Guide
An overview of how to use Crobox's preview feature.
- 1.A new tab with the homepage of your website will open
- 2.The Crobox navigation bar is visible at the bottom of the screen
- 3.The navigator shows what Experiments are available per page
- 1.Select the Experiment tab in the left corner
- 2.Scroll down to see what products on that page will match with a specific copy
- 3.Use the magnifying glass on the right to find a specific product that does or does not match the selected copy
Q. Why does the Tag appear on every product?
This Preview Mode is for visual testing only. In production the labels will be shown at a lower ratio and with more variation than shown in the Preview Mode.
Q. Why doesn't the Experiment look right when I change devices using the inspect option?
Please use a hard refresh after switching between devices.
Q. Why does the language not seem to correspondent with the region?
Languages are not restricted to regions in the Preview Mode.